Macc Special 411 M/S
Name:Macc Special 411 M/S Semi Automatic Bandsaw
The basic characteristics of the machine, such as rigidity of the blade support, flywheel dimensioning, band guides, and band stretching, have been thoroughly studied to avoid yielding of the band, increase its durability, and improve linearity and time of cutting.
- Vertical rotation on bolt with adjustable tapered bearings without backlash.
- High-capacity band control by two-speed motor and reducer with gears in oilbath
- Appropriately dimensioned flywheels.
- Strong band guides with tight stress-raiser bearings and adjustable widia tips.
- Bands stretching is obtained by electro-mechanical blade tensioner with microswitch.
- Vice with a device for quick approach
- Accident-preventing devices on the flywheel casing and on the blade.
- Cutting thickness 1,2 mm
- Cutting range 45° left 60° right
- Adjustable stop for cuts of the same size
- Pedestal with chip collection tray and removable tank for coolant
- Machine pre-arranged to be moved on transpallet
- 0,06 kW power-driven pump for band cooling
Cycle start is obtained by pressing the relevant start button. The machine performs the following operations during the cutting cycle:
1. vice closing and activation of band motor
2. cutting bow downstroke
3. return of bow to initial position
4. band motor stop
5. vice opening
- Possibility of manual cut
- Speed variator for 20-90 m/1′
|Motor||Speed||Vice Width||Blade Length||Weight|
|0,9 – 1,6 KW||38 – 77 M/1′||400 MM||3200 X 27 X 0,9 MM||575 KG|
|0°||290||280||400 x 200|
|45° Left||180||160||180 x 110|
|45° Right||240||220||240 x 130|
|60° Right||140||140||140 x 140|