Macc Special 411 CSO
Name:Macc Special 411 CSO Gravity Feed Double Mitre Bandsaw
Designed with the fabricator in the mind the MACC 411 CSO is ideal for sections, steel and solids. This machine offers accurate cutting and is one of the leading saws uk. for The basic characteristics of the machine, such as rigidity of the blade support, flywheel dimensions, band guides, and band tension, have been thoroughly studied to avoid yielding of the band, increase its durability, and improve linearity and time of cutting.
- Sawing machine with bow falling controlled by a hydraulic circuit upon cutting, bar feeding and vice closure manually operated, manual head return.
- Vertical rotation on bolt with adjustable tapered bearings without backlash.
- High-capacity band control by two-speed motor and reducer with gears in oilbath
- Appropriately dimensioned flywheels
- Strong band guides with tight stress-raiser bearings and adjustable widia tips.
- Band stretching is obtained by electro-mechanical blade tensioner with microswitch.
- Vice with a device for quick approach
- Accident-preventing devices on the flywheel casing, and on the blade.
- Hydraulic cylinder for controlled descent
- Cutting thickness 1,2 mm
- Cutting range 45° left 60° right
- 24 V low tension plant
- Adjustable stop for cuts of the same size
- Pedestal with chip collection tray and removable tank for coolant
- Machine pre-arranged to be moved on transpallet
- 0,06 kW power-driven pump for band cooling
- Pedal controlled pneumatic vice
- Single-phase electric motor 40 rpm
- Three phase electric motor 20 – 40 rpm
- Steel pedestal
|Motor||Speed||Vice Width||Blade Length||Weight|
|1,8 – 2,4 KW||40 – 80 RPM||190 MM||350 MM||204 KG|
|0°||290||280||400 x 200|
|45° Left||180||160||180 x 110|
|45° Right||240||220||240 x 130|
|60° Right||140||140||140 x 140|