Macc Special 410 A
Name:Macc Special 410 A Fully-Automatic Bandsaw
MACC Special 410 A band saw machine has excellent cutting performances on a wide range of materials. The project of this machine has been focused on making the use very simple; thanks to the numeric control with material libraries Special 410 A automatically set the right cutting parameters, while the total enclosure has been designed to guarantee an easy acces to the machine.
Special 410 A has also a very rich standard equipment.
- PLC machine logic with touch screen HMI interface and remote service connection to manufacturer service engineers, to reduce service time & costs
- Fully enclosed design to assure the highest safety and a clean working area. With respect of full accessibility for daily and extraordinary service
- Head movement on linear ball bearings
- Hydraulic band tension
- Automatic hand feed regulation, according to the cross section and shape of material
- Automatic movable band guide to keep blade guiding as close as possible to the material to cut
- Index movement by precision ball screw and electrical motor
- Automatic chip conveyor
- Power driven band cleaning brush
- Carbide faced saw guides with large diameter lead in rollers on both guide arms
|Motor||Vice Width||Blade Length||Weight|
|5,5 KW||430 MM||5500 X 41 X 1,3 MM||2800 KG|