Macc Special 320 CSO
Name:Macc Special 320 CSO Gravity Feed Mitre Bandsaw
Designed with the fabricator in the mind the mitre MACC 320 CSO gravity feed machine is ideal for sections, steel and solids. This machine offers accurate cutting and is one of the leading saws uk. The basic characteristics of the machine, such as rigidity of the blade guides, band wheel dimensions and band tension have been thoroughly studied. This helps to improve squareness of cut and reduce cutting time.
- Sawing machine with bow falling controlled by a hydraulic circuit upon cutting, bar feeding and vice closure m
- Sawing machine with bow falling controlled by a hydraulic circuit upon cutting, bar feeding and vice closure manually operated, manual head return.
- Vertical rotation on bolt with adjustable tapered bearings without backlash.
- High-capacity band control by two-speed motor and special reducer with bronze gear and tempered and ground worm screw
- Appropriately dimensioned flywheels.
- Strong band guides with tight stress-raiser bearings and adjustable widia tips.
- Band stretching is obtained by electro-mechanical blade tensioner with microswitch.
- Vice with a device for swift locking by excentric means
- Accident-preventing devices on the flywheel casing, on the control handle, and on the blade.
- Hydraulic cylinder for controlled descent
- Cutting thickness 1,2 mm
- Cutting range 0° to 60° right
- Adjustable stop for cuts of the same size
- 24 V low tension plant
- 0,06 kW power-driven pump for band cooling
- Pneumatic installation for vice
- SINGLE-PHASE motor 69 m/1′
- Speed variator for 20-90 m/1′
|Motor||Speed||Vice Width||Blade Length||Weight|
|0,75 x 1,1 KW||35 – 71 M/1′||315 MM||2825 x 27 x 0,9 MM||340 KG|
|0°||230||220||170 x 300|
|45° Right||200||180||180 x 230|
|60° Right||130||120||110 x 130|