Macc Special 280 CSO
Name: Macc Special 280 CSO Gravity Feed Mitre Bandsaw
Designed with the fabricator in the mind the MACC 280 CSO is ideal for sections, steel and solids. This gravity feed machine offers accurate cutting and is one of the leading saws uk. The basic characteristics of the machine, such as rigidity of the blade guides, band wheel dimensions and band tension have been thoroughly studied. This helps to improve squareness of cut and reduce cutting time.
- Vertical rotation on bolt with adjustable tapered bearings without backlash.
- High-capacity band control by two-speed motor and special reducer with bronze gear and tempered and ground worm screw
- Appropriately dimensioned flywheels.
- Strong band guides with tight stress-raiser bearings and adjustable widia tips
- Vice with a device for swift locking by eccentric means
- Accident-preventing devices on the flywheel casing, on the control handle, and on the blade.
- Cutting thickness 1,2 mm
- Adjustable stop for cuts of the same size
- 24 V low tension plant
- Cutting range 0°-60° right
- 0,06 kW power-driven pump for band cooling
- SINGLE-PHASE motor 64 m/1′
|Motor||Speed||Vice Width||Blade Length||Weight|
|0,75 x 1,1 KW||32 – 66 M/1′||250 MM||2450 x 27 x 0,9 MM||230 KG|
|0°||220||215||155 x 250|
|45° Right||160||150||110 x 160|
|60° Right||100||85||80 x 95|