Macc New Line 350
Name: Macc New Line 350 CNC Fully Automatic Circular Saw
New automatic CNC cutting Line Mod. NEW LINE 350 for 90° cuts, suitable for cutting hollow or solid bars with round, square or rectangular section featuring automatic loading and unloading of pieces and made up of the following:
- “CI” type automatic loader with inclined worktable designed for loading hollow or solid bars with round, square or rectangular section; rapid centralised adjustment of bar dimensions by means of just two handwheels, or “CF” type automatic bundle loader with anti-overlapping device for hollow or solid bar loading with round, square or rectangular section; rapid centralised adjustment of bar dimensions by means of just two handwheels.
- Bar feed unit supplied with rollers and driven by a gearmotor assisted by an inverter controlling rapid feed speed and the associated acceleration and deceleration ramps for bar feeding.
- Cutting head with 2-speed electric motor, motor amperometric absorption control, tempered and ground oil-bathed reducing gears, cutting head downstroke speed adjustment, blade double lubrication system (with emulsifiable oil or oil microlubrication).
- Bar locking with double vice.
- Pressure adjustment of bar feed rollers and double vice.
- Bar stop with digital instrument displaying bar cutting length, vertically movable stop retainer providing maximum accuracy of cutting repeatability.
- Automatic unloader provided with inclinable table for the selection of the side from which faced, cut or end-trimmed pieces are unloaded.
- New programming instrument with 5″ backlit graphic display for the management and optimisation of cutting parameters and settings.
- Extra bar stop adding a second cutting size option in sequence.
- Blade rotation inverter for speed variation according to the type of the material to be cut.
- Cutting-head with inclined linear movement, suitable for cutting square and rectangular pipes, with an entry into the bar which reduce at the minimum the frazes
- Inclined vice of 45°, for a better blocking of the piece to cut.
|Motor||Vice Width||Blade Length||Weight|
|2,6/3,4 KW||112 MM||350 MM||2000 KG|